As a Customer Success Specialist, you will be responsible for the health and satisfaction of our customers by supporting the post-sales customer Lifecyle. This includes customer adoption, on-going support, maintaining satisfaction and ensuring retention.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Team-based Approach: Manage a shared book of business of SMB (small and medium-sized business) customers at scale, and as a trusted representative, guide them to success with their online presence with GreenGeeks products and services.
- Onboarding: Assist with the onboarding of new customers by understanding their business goals, and guiding customers to the right solution and or to education material.
- Driving Adoption: Monitor usage and adoption by leveraging technology to connect with customers at the right time, and execute targeted campaigns to help customers make the most of their GreenGeeks account.
- Engagement at Scale: Engage with customers during periodic progress reviews, NPS surveys, where you will share metrics, recommendations, and gauge progress on their online presence and business goals.
- Retention: Identify at-risk accounts and create action plans to mitigate churn
- Growing Accounts: Identify expansion opportunities in partnership with our Sales team
- Team Collaboration: Collaborate closely with Customer Success teammates to achieve shared success in meeting and exceeding quarterly team targets: Team Renewal Rate, Net Renewal Rate, Customer Satisfaction (CSAT), Adoption, and Advocacy
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Some years of customer-facing / account management experience, preferably in the technology (SaaS) industry
- Tech Savvy: Ability to quickly learn new technologies and explain features and web building, web hosting concepts to customers in a simple, succinct manner
- Customer Focus: demonstrates a desire to proactively help and serve internal/external customers meet their needs
- Collaboration and Teamwork: works well with others to deliver results, meaningfully contributing to the team and prioritizing group needs over individual needs
- Open Communication: clearly conveys thoughts, both written and verbally, listening attentively and asking questions for clarification and understanding
- Priority Setting: focuses time/energy on the most important issues/opportunities. Clearly understand how to assess importance of tasks and decisions
- High-Speed Internet that is reliable.
- Fluently speak and write in English as you’ll be using telephone and email to communicate with customers.