GreenGeeks is a rapidly growing company that offers web hosting solutions to customers all over the world. We are committed to providing our customers with the best possible experience and are looking for a Head of Customer Success to lead our customer success team.
As the Head of Customer Success, you will be responsible for developing and executing strategies to ensure our customers have a positive experience with our products and services. You will work closely with our product and engineering teams to ensure that customer feedback is incorporated into our product roadmap and that we are continuously improving our products to meet customer needs.
- Develop and implement customer success strategies and tactics to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Hire, train, and manage a team of customer success managers and specialists.
- Create and implement processes for onboarding, support, and customer success.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather customer feedback and insights and communicate those insights to relevant stakeholders.
- Analyze customer data and metrics to identify trends and opportunities to improve customer satisfaction.
- Define and track key performance metrics to ensure customer success goals are being met.
- Represent the voice of the customer within the company and advocate for their needs and requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field.
- 7+ years of experience in customer success, customer service, or a related field.
- Experience managing a team of customer success managers and specialists.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with data analysis and metrics.
- Passion for delivering exceptional customer experiences.
- Knowledge of web hosting, cloud services, and related technologies is a plus.
GreenGeeks is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome and encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply. If you’re passionate about delivering exceptional customer experiences and want to be part of a fast-growing company, we’d love to hear from you.