We are looking for a Partner Relations Manager that will play a key role in increasing revenue for GreenGeeks by seeking and identifying opportunities for growth by seeking and cultivating relationships with qualified partners. The candidate should have a proven track record in business development and sales with the ability to source new partnerships, nurturing existing relationships and have a keen eye for growth opportunities.
- 1-3 years experience working in a sales, business development or account management role with an emphasis in online marketing, e-commerce or channel development.
- Strong sales and negotiation skills with an outgoing personality that is willing to take initiative to finding new business.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Have a reliable high speed internet connection
- Actively research, identify, and evaluate potential growth opportunities and strategic partnerships.
- Outreach and cultivate campaigns to potential and existing partners through telephone, email and social media.
- Proactively communicate with existing and potential partners via telephone and email on a regular basis.
- Keep accurate records of your activities within a CRM.
- Compile and present weekly and monthly reports on progress.
- Monitor and report on competitor products, issues and campaigns within our target markets.
- Remote Work – Work from anywhere.
- Competitive pay
- Flexible schedule