Join one of INC 5000’s fastest-growing companies in America.
GreenGeeks is a rapidly growing web hosting company that is always looking to add to its family. We are looking for someone passionate about web hosting, who is customer service oriented and enjoys solving complex problems.
We are seeking dedicated and hard-working rock stars to work with the world’s number one Green web host. Our Customer Support agents need to provide exceptional customer service consistently.
If you are unsure what web hosting is, then I’m afraid this position isn’t for you. This requires a high degree of technical experience. If you are still reading, continue on to the requirements and apply today!
- At least 2-3 years of experience with cPanel, WHM and CentOS at a root level
- Up to date cPanel CWA & CWSA-1 certification or equivalent certifications from known vendors such as RedHat, CompTIA, AWS, etc.
- Have an understanding of different hosting products such as Shared, Reseller, and VPS
- Have advanced experience with common web hosting components; CentOS, cPanel & WHM, MySQL, Firewalls
- Have a firm understanding of open source software such as WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, etc
- Able to quickly and efficiently handle a variety of common web hosting related issues such as:
- Diagnosing common HTTP error codes
- DNS Zone configuration
- FTP connection
- Email client configuration
- Diagnosing PHP-based errors
- MySQL configuration
- Setting up cron-jobs and other common cPanel-based tasks.
- Have a reliable high-speed internet connection
- Comfortable speaking with customers via telephone, ticket and live chat as needed
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Inbound Level 2 Support via Ticket and Phone
- Possible Documentation Writing